The Grand View Villas is a complex of two villas in Samos island which introduce to you their harmonious coexistence of luxury and elegance. Each villa covers a total area of 230sq.m. and consists of two luxury suites of 75 sq.m. with additional space. Erato and Kalipso suites compose the first villa while Afroditi and Nefeli suites compose the second villa. Each suite is able to accommodate up to four people (plus baby crib upon request). All of them include a full equipped kitchen, a living room with a possibility of converting to a second bedroom with double bed, a comfortable bedroom and bathroom offering many amenities. All bedrooms have access to balconies with incredible views. Relax in our wonderful terraces and enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner. Feel the Greek hospitality and enjoy your luxury holidays in Samos.
Noble, imposing and luxurious. A suite inspired by the beauty and myths of the goddess of beauty. The entire decor is carefully selected to satisfy the most demanding of tastes.
- The suites are equipped with high quality Italian design furniture and Italian handmade light fixtures.
- All the sofas in the living room and in the reception areas can easily be converted into double beds or couches for you to enjoy, throughout the duration of your stay, the panoramic views and even the warmth of the fireplace on a cold winters night.
- Kitchen fully equipped with all appliances that are fitted (fridge-freezer, oven, dishwasher, washing machine).
- Full equipment-kitchen utensils.
- Bathrooms spacious and luxurious with marble and mosaics on the walls, antique mirrors and modern accessories.
- All rooms are equipped with modern Fun-coil heating and cooling systems.
- Wardrobe and luggage rack in the bedroom.
- Modern energy fireplace in the living room.
- Solar Water Heater.
- TV 42 (LCD FULL HD) with free satellites channels.
- Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) in all rooms and outdoors.
- Electric iron, ironing board, drying loft and hair dryer in every suite.
- First aid kit.
Outdoor area: 9000sq.m. – a garden where herbs and vegetables are grown.
- Pave ways and all exterior walls that surround the villas are built from hand crafted stone.
- There are rock gardens and green areas with a large variety of plants that grow in the area such as rosemary and lavender.
- Private internal property parking.
- Large and fully furnished verandas covered by pergolas.
- The furniture of the terraces is of high quality Rattan lounges covered with comfortable cushions.
- The terraces have been furnished with handmade tables of antique Dionysus marble and hammered bronze. The lanterns and the outdoor scented candles give a romantic touch to the stylish décor.